Sunday, March 18, 2007

The masked Ninja..... Chathu unknow side...

It’s been a while since I met this guy…. A little over an year I’d say… started as a slow moving relation to a VERY close relationship… he has turned in to an Ace in my book… won my heart and trust as a true friend… practical, trustworthy, funny, kind hearted, creative, absolutely nuts and above all a true friend….
We’re having sleepless night bullshitting in front of the PC (trying to) work on projects… killing time; watching movies, enjoying a stupid chat with a few friends over coffee at the coffee stop at 2.00 AM; having lime juice at Pillawoos at 3.00 AM; cruising in his one and only Mustang at 4.00 AM down the parliament road… or simply chatting and murderin each other over skype for hours trying to decide if the new logo is gonna be aqua blue or leaf green!!!
Amidst of all that I stumbled upon some old DVD on his untidy desktop yesterday!!! It had some weird writings on it… and when I asked him what the F**** it was…. He gave me a cheeky smile and played the DVD!!!
Anyone familiar with the SL Top 10 on TNL Radio?? For people who doesn’t know what it is… it’s a hit countdown dedicated to SL artist on their original music… by TNL to support local talent… hosted by Anil (Damien). A couple of years back there was a mega hit on that… a jungle music track by two local buggers called “Grind” anybody remember the kick ass wild beat and the fantastic rap???
I’m a die hard metal fan and metal is my life… I listen to all kinda music starting from classical symphonies to pop to traditional guzzles from India to everything… but Hip Hop as how it goes now is something that haven’t’ really impressed me a lot… I love extreme dance track and jungle at an international level…
This track WAS groovy…. It was happening… it was amazing… I knew that one of the guys was “killer bee” (he’s performing with B&S and all that these days…) and the other dude was called “BUOY” or “B.O.I” or something like that who never made to the scene after that!! This track was on TNL onstage too… and was a mega rocking hit….
Now I think you’ve already know what I’m trying to say… Give a round to Mr.Chathu… the BUOY or whatever the name was… THE rapper… THE composer… THE musician… I heard some of the other composed tracks and I’m telling ya all.. THAT WAS AWSOME…. The beats was amazing… a mix of jungle, hip-hop and some of the eastern drum beats… brilliant… we would have to invent a genre to put that music to… if they went public with em it would’ve made mega hits on the dance floors throughout in SL.. and with luck and chance to an international level… its that good… and the DVD contained the raw music files.. composed on his PC with a sony music editing sofware... a few videos, visuals for their songs...
So I’ve unmasked the man… now u know who the Ninja behind the mask is…
So give it up to “Chathu BUOY (is this right dude??)” the extreme waste of talent and brilliance… I hate you for sitting on the couch and fooling around with the PC and #$#)(*$_#)($  when you should be out there performing your amazing music!!!!

3 comments:

chathuranga said...

WOW!

Dili said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dili said...

So bro, any chance of uploading a sample track to the blog so we all can appreciate???