Monday, October 16, 2006

Some weired stats from my chat friend

gloryana: ha did u kno about 28.1% of people pee in the pool
gloryana: did u kno in france its legal to marry a dead person....
gloryana: no wonder the french r so fucked up lmao
gloryana: Coconuts kill more people in the world than sharks do...... damn and i have tons of those deadly bastards outside my house
gloryana: and the word 'gymnasium' comes from the Greek word gymnazein which means 'to exercise naked.'
gloryana: man these stuff crack me up

5 comments:

Lady divine said...

hey, that was cool! cudn't help smiling while reading..:)Good stuff....:)

Thackshila said...

Interesting stuff...

and the percetage of ppl who pee in the pool REALLY should reduce!!!!

Lady divine said...

ok, here's an interesting question one of my friends brought up... on avg how many men do u think shag in a pool?;)

chathuranga said...

well my guess 1 outta 10

Thackshila said...

ummmmmmm...... I don't have a clue!!!