Tuesday, June 26, 2007

still wasted......

man i had a great booz last night!.....after a long time i couldnt stand on my feet....one of my best frnds came down from u.s few days ago and we had a small "buwas republic" (thats wat we used to call our gang when we were at school) sit down at steamboat....man that place is redone now and lookin great...our fav drink is old arrack...they didnt have it yestersday so the second best was O.R .... 5 guys talkin abt life and women over 6 bottles can make time fly in hypermode....well the last thin i remember was having my upper half resting on a maruti bonnet coz i couldnt feel my legs......after that it was only snap shots of incidents.....i got up an hour ago and to my surprise i dnt have a hangover...im buzzin but i dont feel shity at all....i mean i feel great!.....maybe it was the O.R , maybe it was becoz i didnt have a booze for a month dat my body wanted more (just that i couldnt stand to consume more) now my thirst has been quenched and im going to have a great week ahead of me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he.. he.. nice got nice expnce..huh?