Monday, May 07, 2007

My own Office cum Studio!!!!

IT HAS BEGUN!!! I started my new office with a traditional touch.... my mom said dat it was a good day for starting out new businesses so i asked her to do a small retual to bless the new office space... its not much but a good start.....



P4 mechine with dual monitor, microlab sound system, scanner, printer, adsl... u knw da usual multimedia setup..but needs lot of improvement....



conference table cum art table



lounging area



ornaments, watrer bottle, good luck charms, company certificate on my office cabinet!



My artistic trophies and showcase for my creations



this is my version of lighting of the oil lamp...





thats my office cabinet..contains the usual stationary items, software library and all important documents.



9 comments:

Dili said...

It looks cool bro. Your own little slice of corporate pie? Best of luck and wishes in anything you're gonna dig into :)

Kulendra said...

Hey dude,
Best of luck, hope you get a lot of customers and all of them become success stories.

P:S:
Btw, what are you planning on? Web/Graphics/Advertising?

chathuranga said...

thanx dili big up.... hey kule actually im doing all that and more :)its a multimedia house basically... well if i get a project that iv never done b4 id be more intrested in dat u knw....

Anonymous said...

are u serios???!!!! are you 8 or something? looks like u need a dolls house.

chathuranga said...

fuck you

Kulendra said...

Ah cool scene. Although I have very limited understanding on these stuff you are doing, hope you get some serious business (unlike a few I know who make a random buck here and there) amd go stable

Dilantha said...

Where is my table? I'm assuming its still in the car.

chathuranga said...

no man these images are old this was the openin ceremony pics....im currently using ur table..now it even looks more professional.. thanx dila

chathuranga said...

Kule chek me out here http://chathuranga-portfolio.blogspot.com/

then youll knw wat i do