Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My life in key words

well if someone ask me to give key words explainin abt me i would say Graphics Music and Mustang and thats my life...well im happy to say dat im livin it all


Graphics - I guess from da time i could see iv been in love with graphics and now been doin it professionally for more than 6 years. Its a cool thin to be a Creative Developer

Music - wow wat can i say...ok ill make it short..i loved music so much i made a band with my fnd, toped SL top 10 for three weeks, nad had da band for 10 years!

Mustang - well my final dream..the one i thought was a long shot... and i couldnt wait for dat long..so wat did i do? made a replica of a 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500E out of my old car.

well if i die tomorrow ..well..i really dont give a fuck...

No comments: