Monday, November 06, 2006

My life's drama since the last post

Great new look for Kottu!,...I know im a bit late with this news..but..hey great look man!!!...well as you can see im postin after da 30th...iv had lots of drama since my last post...well...went to the funral of the head don at kataragama...three guys in a suzuki zen started off at 8pm on friday after work didnt even change..got there by 1.30 am...finished a bottle on the way.. three of us took turns to drive.....my frnd ran over a dog doin 110Kmh.....oh and guess wat..this toyota prado (white with a UN badge) went pass me like thunder and man it was so embarasin...for a small ass car to be overtaken by a prado...well i was drunk at dat time....wat do i do? yup you guessed it right..i went after da bugger..and u wont believe ..i reached his rear bumper within 10 seconds startin from da 2nd gear....i still remember i was doing 120+Kmh in da process of overtakin da white giant...and i did it...i smoked his ass...!!!!!....wow dat was a great feeling....funny wat a 800cc engine can do....well after few 80Kmh bends we reached kataragama by 1.30am... got pissin drunk till 4.00am..saw a lot of movie stars and MPs hanging around...and i have more info abt the funral dat i cannot discuss since my life will be at risk..so...hmmm...and turned back to colombo....on our way saw a calf smashed in da middle of da road..my frnd nearly ran over da fella again!....i had work on saturday starting at 10.00am...reached colombo by 10.30am....was at work by 12.00pm well ma boss called me while i was takin a shit at home and i told him i was on my way to work....well there you go a great road trip...went to work with no sleep...oh and a few days b4 all this drama i fell in love with my best friend's gf!!!! and yes it was a two way thin..and pls dnt ask me how it even happend....and i got caught to my best friend too!! (yeah beat dat)...remember i mentioned that i was gettindrunk at kataragama?..well i texted her around 3.00am saying.."i love you"..then i get a message from my best friend saying.."i love her too..." *(&@^!#($&) i mean how fucked up is dat??? well apparantly they were together that night... it was a friday night and boy wat made me not guess dat?..and now how thins stand is dat my 20year best frendship is over and i will never see her again....oh and my fish tank is leakin....hmmm wat else....my dad is suspisious abt me tappin bong.....hmmm...this is too much for one post...will continue later..still at work...want to go home...got some research to do...have 5 assignments to finish by 4th...i knw i knw its the 6th today!..well at least im tryin....oh fuck i dnt think ill stop writin..wahts wrogn with me>??

3 comments:

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

f**king S**t.. Man.. I canb;t hope it's cool by now.. but tell me.. what would you pick? Friend / woman...

What would you pull your weight over?

Kinda fucked up feeling, must tell you this is a situ when all 3 people feel shit..

But on a plus note.. Small ass cars rock :D lol :) Me got meself a sexy swift :D lol :)

chathuranga said...

well i dnt wanna see ma frdns face no more thats for sure...

if u mean his gf i pick woman

if you mean my life ill stick to my woman coz this had no future

yeah ill beat you on that where i did 140Kmh in my 11sri corolla...

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

Hmmm.. So the scene is what you gonna do next?

You have an option of sticking to your g/f.. and moving on with life..

or

you have an option of getting a new g/f (your friends old g/f_ + telling your g/f the situation n endin it all. And startin a new life with someone new.

Well, i am not an opinionated person. But let me say that decisions no matter what you take need to be thought in terms of long term satisfaction.

There is a time when you have to be selfish and think of yourself. But like SAM says living in a fantasy world ain't good. So take the time and look into your reality..

Hope ur feelin better..