Saturday, September 30, 2006

To all my ex-girfriends..........goodbye!

i love you omega for being the one that loved me the most. i love you sunari the one that taught me how to french kiss, i love you radika for that we could have been the perfect couple together, i love you imalka for which we made a great fusion band together, with me on the thabla and you on the guitar, i love you devindi, no body could ever flirt like you, i love you _ _ _ _ _ (cant say her name) for that you are the perfect woman when it comes to having conversations with...

6 comments:

dilsiriw said...

PlayAr?

Anonymous said...

oh my....i wonder what they think...

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

Ammatahudu !! The boogie boarding phlayerrrrrrr !!

Anonymous said...

well it is possible to love a plural of people meaningfully and genuinely. theres just a lot of extra love in your heart,I guess. But why are you saying goodbye to them -are you getting married or something?

chathuranga said...

well u gota move on, cant be thinkin abt them all da time, i wrote it down b4 i could forget

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm this is interesting , I only knew of only one ex-girlfriend? maybe two .........??